Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 18 June 2007

New K&Co!!




The new delivery of K&Co is just in and I just love it. The Bailey collection has to be my favourite but they all have something different to offer and thats really great as there is sure to be something for everyone!

I decided to use the amazing Bailey scrap kit for my club this week and eventually found the time today to design the project! I really love the soft colours of the papers and you get 8 sheets in this kit plus an epoxy alphabet, chipboard words and 3d floral embellishments. These are such great value for money and if you are stuck for inspiration they even give you page ideas on the back of the pack! If you can join us for the class you get the kit at a reduced price plus the instructions for the page and the templates!! (Plus this week we'll be having cake to celebrate two birthdays - mine and Val's!!!).

As well as the scrap kits in a number of different designs, we also have ribbons (totally gorgeous!!), rub-ons (I used one of the sets on the page above and they are divine!) plus the oh-so-cute tag pads which are perfect little tags of patterned papers that have spaces for your journaling. I'm bursting to make something just using these tag pads as they are fab - and really cheap at only £1.60 each!

Take care! K xx

No comments: