Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 26 June 2007

Get journaling!



I spent a happy few hours today putting together this page for my club next week - the technique is journaling and the papers etc. are new from Sandylion. I loved the idea of the questions on the paper when I chose it and thought it would make a good prompt for anyone who struggles with what to journal. I saw a fab page from another club organiser this week who had cut out specific questions and added them in strips to her page and then got her 6 year old daughter to actually write her answers directly onto the page! How brave was that?!! I'd have been pooping myself that they would have had a 'mad crayon' moment and scribbled over the whole thing - we had the walls to prove it not that long ago!! I think Melissa would love to do that but both of the boys at 6 would have been crayon mad!

For once I handwrote my journaling. I prefer to use the computer because I can get more into a small space but it was quite fun to add little bits of my own handwriting to the journaling stickers in the kit. I even made a hidden journaling block that slides under the photo for the main body of my writing (the bit with the torn notebook effect edge). I used my Art Warehouse circle stamps on this page as I absolutely LOVE them! Each circle is a seperate stamp and so you can create loads of different effects from this one collection - fabulous idea! I have a few of these left if anyone wants them - grab them quickly as they are sure to go next week!! You can find these stamps and lots more gorgeousness at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

K x

No comments: