Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 4 May 2007

Sold out!!



I am chuffed to bits - the crop and all the classes are completely SOLD OUT!! I am in shock - completely stunned that the crop is doing so well and that the classes are as popular as they have been. I'll give you a 'heads-up' that I'm planning to run 2 more crops this year, one in September and another in November, it just depends on the availability of the halls but as soon as I've got confirmed dates I'll get them posted.

I have been deluged with emails from people who live too far away to make it to Kent for the crop but who are desperate for the crop classes. I'd have loved to sell them kits but there weren't enough places in the class for everyone attending, never mind selling them to people who weren't. If I had, there was a distinct possibility that all the kits from at least one class would have been sold to people who weren't there and I'd have an empty classroom! At least it looks like we have the right idea with the sort of classes we are running and the amount of product we are including.

I'll be putting litle peeks of the class projects up on here over the next couple of weeks so you will get an idea of what we'll be doing, together with photo sizes and how many you need for each one. If you need any additional tools I'll make sure to post that onhere as well. If you can think of anything else you need from me, email or post the question here and I'll get back to you asap.

Take care and have a great Bank Holiday weekend if I don't make it back on here before it ends!! Karen :o)

No comments: