Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 24 April 2007

The 2nd crop class is up!



The kits for the second of the classes to be run on our crop day on 19th May have just arrived and I absolutely love this stuff!! We are using Collage Press for this class in shades of aqua and lilac - really fresh and summery! The class kit contains 3 sheets of double sided patterned paper, 4 sheets of cardstock, a 12x12 sheet of die-cut tabs and tags plus a WHOLE PACK of decorated chipboard alphabet. This is really amazing value because the retail cost of this kit is over £15 and we are selling it for only £7.50.

As you can tell, we aren't in this to make money - its more about getting people together and having a great time scrapbooking. I have Pauline in mind as my customer when I design these kits - if she'd buy it because its a great kit at a great price then I know I'm onto a winner! I hope you think so too - if so, you can book both the crop and our classes at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

Karen :o)

No comments: