Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 12 March 2007

Put on your Fancy Pants!


Mondays always seem to be 'one of those days' - you know, where there is loads to do but never enough time to do it - a crazy day that goes so fast its gone before you know it. Today has been one of those kind of Mondays, so much so that I hardly had time to register just how beautiful the weather was - glorious sunshine and 19 degrees!! I did manage to get the laundry out onto the washing line before I started work in the shop but that was about all I saw of it!

One of the things on my list today was to get some more of the new stock uploaded and so I cracked on with the Fancy Pants lines this afternoon. I've had a bit of a love affair with Fancy Pants for quite a while, a passion which grew stronger when they agreed to sponsor a class for me at a Scrapaholic Retreat last year. I love the fact that all their patterned paper is double sided and they put great designs on both sides, not just a boring flat colour. The rub-ons are just lush - pure and simple, nothing else I can say. I want them all and I want them now! And as for the chipboard - absolutely gorgeous and so totally fab that it seems to work with just about anything you want to use it for! Check out this idea for using the chipboard and patterned paper together -





I had a nosey around their website over the weekend after seeing the new Fancy Pants acrylic stamps in the lastest issue of Creating Keepsakes and there is even more gorgeousness to come! I just might have to call the Fancy Pants distributor here in the UK and pre-order another whole load of stuff because the things on there are just fab!! I have a feeling that there'll be a lot more Fancy Pants at Total Papercrafts pretty soon now! You can find your Fancy Pants at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

Karen :o)

No comments: