Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 19 March 2007

Chalking & Stamping Techniques using Scrapbooks



I know I only mentioned the new book in my blog last week but it has actually arrived and I am so very pleased with it!! I have had a quick flick through it and it brought back some great memories - both of the photographs I used and of the process of putting the book together, like setting fire to the cardstock I was using for the soot stamping section during photography (if you look at the pictures carefully you can see its on fire!).

Sarah and I will be signing the copies of the book that I have in the shop and as a special offer for my blog readers I'm offering free UK P&P on all orders that include a copy of the book! Just type 'Blog offer' in the comments box when you order to claim your free P&P! If you want to take a look at what's inside our publishers have very kindly put together a sneak peek here; http://www.searchpress.com/_LookInside/1844481506.pdf

At £6.99 this won't break the bank and has lots of step-by-step instructions to help you create loads of different effects with stamps, ink pads and chalks (including how to set fire to your cardstock!! LOL!!). We've also included designs using lots of different types of photos from heritage (the page above is in the book), baby, seasonal, modern and others to inspire you to get your photos out and use stamps and chalks to create beautiful scrapbook pages.

I hope you enjoy it - Karen :o)

No comments: