Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 5 December 2006

I've come over all 'Gypsy'!


Late last night one of my neighbours knocked on the door to drop off a couple of boxes that she had taken in - it was my 7gypsies order from Memory Trends (its been a saga and a half getting this!). I just love the stuff that the guys at 7gypsies come up with and it was all I could do to stop myself from buying everything in sight while I was in Vegas!!

I couldn't resist 2 of their fab class kits - one is here and will be the project for my scrapbooking class on 24th January, the other is on its way. I'll post the project sample on here when I've finished it and if anyone wants to pre-order one they certainly can! I also got some of their fab rub-ons, journal handles and some great handbag albums that just cry out to be altered!

I think one of the best things about 7gypsies products is that they seem to work so well with everything else I have in my stash. I designed the layout above a few years ago and I think I used a little of everything and a LOT of 7gypsies! Its terrifying how quickly time has flown, my little man is in senior school now!

No comments: