Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 14 December 2006

Christmas time



I'm offically feeling Christmassy - we bought our tree for the house this evening and it is now filling up almost an entire room! At this time of year it can be hard to find the time to carry on with your hobby as shopping, parties and the other activities of Christmas start to take over but I firmly believe that its important to take time for myself and what I love to do - I just simplify things down a little!

The page here was designed for a magazine feature last year but is a classic example of how I pare things down when I have a little less time. Its just cardstock, paper, a few stickers and photos - it doesn't really get an awful lot simpler! The paper isn't even a Christmas themed line because I didn't have the time to hunt for the latest seasonal designs. This kind of look is so quick and easy - the Well Worn paper line comes in rich tones of red/blue/green and beige that would work beautifully with Christmas pictures. Then grab something like the American Craft Thicker Stickers for a fast title that also has some dimension and you are practically done! You can find these products in the shop at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk and the great news is that this kind of page is CHEAP (the paper is only 65p a sheet and the stickers a mere £2.99!!) - plus we have no minimum order so you only need to get what you really want!

I really hope we can all slow down over the next few weeks and if possible take some of that time for ourselves - now thats a gift worth giving yourself and everyone around you!

No comments: