Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 17 December 2006

The countdown continues!



I was woken early this morning by a telephone call from very frazzled husband desperately doing his Christmas shopping for his wife - my heart went out to him as getting the perfect gifts can sometimes be a real challenge! My lips are sealed - but someone has great stuff coming their way next week!!

This page was one I designed last year using photos from before I started scrapbooking. It was so great to get these pictures from nearly 11 years previous finally into an album. I don't scrapbook chronologically, I just use whatever comes to hand and fits with what I want to work on. I have this feeling that if I went back to the beginning I would never ever catch up to where I am now - and I would worry about taking more photos! Its hard to believe that my baby is now in senior school and in the full throws of puberty - the time has just flown by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this layout of your "baby", can't wait to see more of your ideas, will visit again soon!