Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 19 November 2006

Here we go!


I thought it was about time I entered the modern age completely and created a blog for both myself and my online store 'Total Papercrafts'. Like my hobby of scrapbooking, my store has become an all-consuming passion and takes up most of my waking hours!!


Rather than send out huge numbers of emails letting people know what was going on, I thought it would be a better idea to put everything in a place where anyone who is interested could go and have a look. I intend to post news, new stock details, competitions, layout ideas and as many other things I can think of on here - as often as I can find the time! Just bear with me while I get into a routine and we'll be fine I'm sure.
I thought I'd start with the page I taught at my club this week which uses the gorgeous paper, rub-ons and die-cut tags from Rouge de Garance. The products took an age to arrive and we had to reschedule this class 3 times but it was so worth it!!


Its Sunday night and all is quiet - the kids are asleep in bed and there is nothing of note on TV, so what better time to get things off and running? Hold on tight - it could be a bumpy ride!


Karen :)

No comments: