Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 28 November 2006

American Crafts



I don't know what it is but I continue to be drawn to American Crafts products!! We had another delivery today of paper and the gorgeous double sided ribbons by the yard (or 0.91m for those of us who live in the metric world!).

I have designed a number of pages for classes over the past few months using papers from American Crafts and I just love them! They are double-sided so I feel like I'm getting more for my money - I can turn my off-cuts over and I have a co-ordinating colour that I can also use! Sarah reckons I've gone all 'modern' all of a sudden - which is a huge shift in style for me!! I think the style of the papers dictate a more modern type of page but I'm still true to my style, check out both of these pages - they still have little secret spaces for journaling (in the pockets above and a little book in the top half of the flower below!!) which is something I love to do!

You can find lots of American Crafts products on the shop site at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk including patterned papers, ribbons, Thickers stickers and the beautiful Mini Marks rub-ons.







No comments: