Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 21 November 2006

Addison & Hannah have arrived!


I am so loving the K&Co Addison and Hannah lines and I don't think I'm the only one! I've already had the chipboard alphas for these, together with the Grand Adhesions flowers and the Stickers-to-go, all of which flew out!! The colours of both of these lines are just gorgeous - slightly shabby but still sophisticated......ooh, I'm going into one!! LOL!


Imagine then just how lovely it was to FINALLY get the delivery of Hannah scrap pads-to-go and the Addison speciality papers-to-go. The scrap pads are amazing value for money as all the papers in the pad are double sided, plus you get die-cuts, stickers and more - in fact over 500 pieces. The speciality paper pack has 24 seets of double sided papers including glittered, flocked, embossed and foiled papers (I love the foiled ones!). We also had some Addison 12" x 12" albums delivered today - these are beautiful and I'm going to have a hard time parting with them!


I thought I'd share the canvas concertina book I designed using Addison papers and Grand Adhesions with you today. This was so quick and easy to make and is one of the few 'projects' that I am absolutely keeping just for myself - selfish I know but I just love it!! :oD


You can find the new Addison and Hannah products at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk




No comments: